Monday, March 31, 2014

lost opportunity

Clare,
I remember red rover…and I remember playing "animals" in the house…each choosing an animal from the encyclopedia and then pretending to be it.

I got an email back that the journal doesn't accept studies gathering data from on line survey. So I have to find another journal. Somehow that was never part of the discussion with my research advisor.
I will find another one.

I emailed Mom today…I am chaperoning a trip to DC this weekend and thought it would be nice if they came into the city for lunch. She said it isn't possible, maybe I could stop by there when we are finished…yeah- me and the twelve or so college students. Sometimes I wish she would just put out a little effort to see me. Oh well, no permanent harm done. I was seriously hoping that we might have an opportunity to really talk though. I guess I was hoping this might be the opening to a real healing discussion…but they lack the motivation to see me…so I either have to travel directly to them or lose the opportunity…Oh well, it won't happen this weekend.

I am seeing S#3 on Wednesday…just briefly though…even a quick visit is good with her.

I was up very late with my youngest and a stomach virus…somewhere a little after midnight he genuinely thanked me for caring…it was a good moment…we spent the day together which has been nice, and quiet.
Sometimes things just take care of themselves.

Not much to report on today…I am busy with deadlines…and projects.
I will check in tomorrow.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment