Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Differentiated…Pleuripotent…Totipotent

Clare,
I had a visit with my Reiki healer today…
I got a lot of good insight…
I feel more centered and have a better perspective.
I just struggle so much with teenaged boys- funny how history repeats itself…
Oh well, the lessons are there for me to learn…
I just have to be open to learning them.

I am really excited for this weekend.
It will be good to sit and share time with you and S#3.
I am anticipating a great time…relaxed…just hanging together.

I woke this morning feeling a little "viral"…
but I refuse to give into it…
I will be healthy, I will be healthy, I will be healthy.

Tuesday, in class, we were talking about stem cells…
I mentioned there are different types- totipotent and pleuripotent…
Then I went off on a tangent about Toto in the Wizard of Oz…
how the dog was her "everything"…
How she journeyed to find her brain, heart and courage and then could return home complete.
They were so into it…I really love teaching this group.

Anyway…
maybe we are moving from a fully differentiated cell state- individual, unique, independent…
into a more pleuripotent state- interactive, formative, open to respond to signals…
and ultimately into a totipotent state- one that has the potential to become anything we will to become- one that is only limited by our own imagination and energy.
I like that thought.

For tonight, I wish you Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment