Thursday, March 13, 2014

My pleasure

Clare,

It is truly my pleasure to spend time with you and S#3…
it was a selfish gift.
I loved the time in the forest...
and walking outside after such a long, cold winter…
what a wonderful treat.

I also feel as if I understand my "Joan of Arc"complex better now…
always trying to save everyone around me…
it has been with me for several lifetimes.
The best insight is that we don't have to change our core identity…
just learn from the perspective it brings.
It will also help me to understand the two of you better as well.
I have always known that we need to accept ourself and others, not try to change them…
this reinforces that message and illuminates it for me.

The other concept that I have been playing with is the juxtaposition of you telling us family history/genealogy and then hearing about past lives…
we are a product of our nature and nurture and past experiences…
all wrapped up in one very complicated, beautiful package.

I was considering a roman lifetime, but Jewish lineage…kind of complicated.

I hope that you are hunkered down and safe in the storm. It is in the 20's here, but only a few flurries last night. Be well.
Love and Light,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment