Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Quick check-in

When I read about your latest with your youngest, the first thought - what a perfect moment for logical consequences.  He can spend $300 of his own money buying food and gas for his friends, but he can't spend yours.  So he has to pay you back or ask his friends to pay you back.  Logical.  I am glad you had time for your Reiki healer.  A session always seems to ground you, to center you.

I have been thinking about the trouble mine got into at that age.  It wasn't fun.

My ornithologist friend also pointed out that vibrations from the windmills are disrupting underground critters like worms and moles.  We lived without electricity for about a decade.  It was a wonderful way to live, closer, more connected to nature and to the cycles of the month and the year.  We get off the grid by giving up what we consider necessities, and most of our luxuries.

I am not packed for this weekend.  In fact I am struggling with a frozen pipe and don't have water.  If my heater doesn't free it up tonight, I will have to call the landlord and have her call a plumber. Life could be easier, you know.

I am up late tonight.  I had lots of divine interruptions  today...a few hours playing with the baby, a few precious hours on the phone with my daughter-in-law, and so I finished work very late.  And it's an early morning tomorrow.  I may have a chance to check in here, or - more likely, I'll see your lovely, smiling face.  I am bringing my computer, since I'll be working from S#3's on Tuesday before I head home - so maybe we can meet here...

Soon - Love and hugs!!

Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment