Sunday, March 16, 2014

MIA

Clare,
Sorry, I had one son MIA yesterday. He slept at a friend's on Friday and then kept putting off coming home, eventually he says his phone battery died while at a movie and then didn't come home because it was after 11…but I think there may be more to it.

Anyway, I sewed all weekend. I am working on the costumes for the pilot. It was going great until about an hour ago…I cut into the sleeve while trimming the seams..and then was trying to cover the mistake…I finally put it away…I will think about it tomorrow.

I am blank today. I had a great conversation at Meeting today…with a woman who has also recently started counseling…she is feeling the drain…we talked about the need to clear after each client. I shared some of the ideas my Reiki friend has taught me.

I will check in tomorrow... enjoy the peace and solitude.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment