Sunday, March 16, 2014

Night-night...

Checking in. When you are absent for a few days, I miss you.  But I also worry about your sons.  I hope you are having a relaxed family weekend.

With my youngest away, and the weather being bad, I spent the day alone.  I used to be good at this.  I will be good at this again, but today I was kind of at a loss.  I made a mental list this morning of what I would like to get done. I did that.  There were other things I could have done.  I didn't do that.

I had friends here for dinner last night, so the house is clean.  It was nice to sit and talk for hours. I don't know - I'm kind of at loose ends here.

Work starts early tomorrow.  Life will be back to normal.

Checked in with the out-west kids. It still raw.  I am so afraid of overstepping my bounds.  I just want to get this right, to love them enough that they find their way to healing.  I want to help stop the slime from oozing unto the next generations.

Hope to see you here soon.

Taking care of dogs, then off to bed early. I have the Barbara Kingsolver book you recommended here...

Love and hugs...

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment