Wednesday, March 26, 2014

confusing

Clare,

I had a confusing day…again.
I had a wonderfully productive morning.
I edited 2 articles for newsletter, and found out one of them was going to be featured. I prepared for class tomorrow. I worked on my costuming project paperwork…it was great.
I made it to my doctor's to have a blood test for genetic testing…they finally found the right lab to do it…so now that is on track.

I picked up my youngest from an after school activity and as we drove past Subway his mood suddenly shifted. He begged me to go back, which I reluctantly did, telling him we have food at home to prepare. So I had $7 in my wallet, gave him that and he demanded a credit card because he couldn't get everything he wanted for $7. Well this blew up quickly…to the point that he refused to ride home with me, I drove home, he waited for hid father…and now he's angry. I am the one who was called names and screamed at…I don't know how long I can take being treated like this.

The computer and sewing work have my back aching, and I should just go to bed.

I love the reflection back to the crocodile mamma…
I'd forgotten about that.
We were determined to see some large reptile…
but only dolphins and birds showed themselves.
Maybe next time.

Tomorrow is a long day…class, counseling and then an evening gathering at my third job. I am not sure if I'll have the time to check in here, but I will be back on Friday. I think the most confusing part of my day is that as I get more and more capable in the workforce, I seem to get less and less capable at home…where's the balance?

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment