Monday, January 21, 2013

Verrrrrry interesting...

The allergy finding is interesting.  Another piece I have read about, and which seems pertinent is that the more children a woman has, and the closer together she has them, the more likely the kids are to have allergies.  It seems to have to do with depletion of the body.  I always thought that I had the fewest allergies of our sib group because I was the oldest.  I have some hay fever now, and I'm allergic to dust - housecleaning can be a chore, but it's nothing compared to some of you sibs.  And I know we have quite a bit of asthma in the next generation.

My kids had some milk allergies.  But I avoided dairy products and nursed them for a long time.  Then I rarely gave them milk.  When they had dairy, it was cheese or yogurt.  And we definitely have a gluten allergy - especially and my first, second and last children.

Being abused, the stress of living with abuse, would have to do with having a depleted body.  You are right, abuse causes more than emotional trauma and problems.

You said, "I believe that we are choosing joy by speaking out in this forum and through our lives."  I don't know if we are picking joy.  I think we are choosing to feel.  I think we are choosing to thaw.  Joy is that glimmer that touches in sometimes, just to keep us motivated, to leave us wanting more feeling - even if it means more tears.  You say you are trying to learn how to cry.  I am trying to learn how to laugh.  You and S#3 are such great laughers.  It takes me awhile to get on board.  I have found that I laugh out loud at dog-shaming photos.  So I'm a dork, but I have been reading a few pages a day. And laughing.

I want to reiterate what the flowers taught me about the chakras.  I think it is very important.  The first chakra is at the feet.  The second chakra is at the knees.  The sacrum, or maybe the perineum, is number three.  We struggle to ground, because we are trying to ground from here.  This is not going to work very well.  We must ground with our feet, and experience flexibility with our knees.  Then I think there is a breach between the yellow, number 5, and the green chakra number 6.  Our mission in this time of great change is to heal, and to connect the heart with the will, to stop trying to control all details.  We are supposed to learn to trust, to have faith, to be in the flow, and to gently direct ourselves.  We are not supposed to make a plan and never veer.  We are not supposed to hoard anything, but let it flow...Writing that made me consider that I hoard pain.  What a stupid thing to collect!

I wanted to share a strange dream.  I was in an airport, in a side room with my stuff, waiting to board my flight - I think I was going to London.  After waiting for hours I realized I could not hear the announcements clearly and so I wasn't sure if they had called my flight, and I realized I did not have a passport.  I knew I wasn't going, so I started to collect my luggage, which included a guitar, and my cat - but my cat was under some seats and wouldn't come out to me.  Perhaps I am not ready to move on, but at least I am packed.  Just a few more details to organize!

With love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment