Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How do we teach respect?

To answer the dream questions...
I feel happy...
full of energy...I ride the bike over 100 miles if it were literally from there to home.
And the next day when I need to do it again there's no muscle pain...
just a beautiful sunny day.
I like that interpretation...thanks

So how do you teach respect?
I am trying to design or find an educational program fro adolescents to teach just that...
before the control, jealous and violence even begin...
but is it possible to teach respect in a few short lessons?
I think it takes a childhood of observing it around yourself...
and so many of us just didn't have that experience...
we saw people using and exploiting and hurting each other.
I can only hope that my children have learned some respect for others...and for the earth and its creatures.

If you have any ideas on how to teach this...I'd love to hear them.
I have to do a paper...
Love 'til tomorrow,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment