Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A quick hello

Sorry, I have a big day tomorrow and I was wrapped up preparing for it so I've neglected to stop by...until almost 10 pm which is close to my bedtime.

Tomorrow I am meeting with a public official from the dept. of health and human services to try to figure out what I want to be when I finally grow up...
then I am working the data from my research and see if my findings are correct...
then I am giving a 3 hour program on child abuse & neglect and their connection to disease and how important it is to treat the root cause and not just the symptoms.

I will probably not check in tomorrow as I am leaving the house at 7 am and anticipate getting back here about 10:30 pm. But I will meet you here on Thursday and tell you about my adventures.

Love and Light,
Maggie
PS I am reimagining the chakras...trying ti intentionally feel my connection to the earth and then to others...thanks for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment