Monday, June 16, 2014

Tarrrrrrred

Hi Honey,

If you keep insulating father from sons, they will never have the closeness your husband had with his dad.  You'll replicate our family dynamics, which are not very healthy...understatement! Let him help you. Let them take care of things - even if it's not your way, even if it's not the best way. He's a smart man.  He'll get it.  And in doing so, maybe you'll open way for him to take care of you.  Because if you are like me, you are blocking help, being uncomplaining and strong, a true Delana Martyr. You need to soften up so your boobs can expand!

Connection with his brother would be great. We need each other.  But connection with his sons is equally important.

I understand your friend's reaction.  She's being considerate, but I think we sometimes give the cancer too much power.  We are all very sensitive to cancer, to your cancer.  But that's not you. You are a whole, hale person who likes to laugh.  And laughter does heal. It is a wonderful, effective remedy.

I'm doing long days, and watching the babe on weekends. I am so tired, inspiration is not reaching my brain.  I don't feel like I have been very deep or helpful here.  I think maybe I am getting a C in life - for showing up!

I tried to listen to the radio program your healer appeared on, but there were so many pop-up ads playing at the same time, I could not hear her. I gave up. And my friend who went to the soul retrieval talked about it, briefly.  The healer worked with each piece she found.  None were left hanging, and lost. Have fun at the dentist's!

With love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment