Thursday, June 19, 2014

Have a wonderful day.

Clare,

I think the big paint brush that you refer to is created by men and women who make bold, sweeping statements about the other gender…pretending to know and understand all of the nuances of their characteristics. Unfortunately no two humans are exactly alike and so this is a waste of precious time and energy. The editorials that get the most attention are those that are most outrageous…but what is equally outrageous is the amount of time and energy used in rebuttal. One simple response is sufficient.

Sacrificing my breasts? That's an interesting concept. They do sit over the trauma centers, left-female, right-male. Am I going to open those areas up and release the long repressed traumas? Am I going to open myself to healing that part of me? I hope this leads to a deeper than physical healing. I have to consider that.

I feel like a kid whose summer vacation is ending. My free days are finished for now. I have to work today, Friday and Monday. Then I have appointments Tuesday and Wednesday, then surgery. There is no more just hanging out time. But, who am I kidding, I never just hang out and relax- not for too long anyway. Oh well, it is time to get to the cure of this disease- not just studying and preparing for it.

I woke up at 4 am with a wicked headache today. My left shoulder is in spasm again. I stretched, had husband do some pressure point release, sat in the hot tub, did yoga, took a long shower and stretched some more. It is better, but still aching. I have a full day of clients and then a staff meeting- I hope it all dissipates this morning as I am up and moving around.

I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment