Wednesday, June 25, 2014

a few last words before transformation

Hello Valiant Warrior,

It almost seems that tomorrow is as much as being about a warrior as it is about being a surrender into the future, surrender into healing, surrender into release of the trauma.

A F/friend of mine writes poetry, and recently shared the following:
soft enough / that resistance, folds enveloped / within
 
He explained briefly: 
For me it expresses a logic of love, surrender and trust. I imagined a heavy object entering a soft space - like an iron ball falling into a large pillow - as a metaphor for how to accept the brutality and violence that we sometime experience in life. 
 
So be a large pillow tomorrow.  Surrender, endure, live long and prosper...and smile.
 
I expect to hear only good news.  But I won't breathe deeply until this is over. 

Every fiber of me is rooting for you.

Be well,

I love you...Clare
 



No comments:

Post a Comment