Tuesday, June 24, 2014

bluster

Hi Love,

Just keep track of all your incoherencies, and bring them here later. Of course you are loved. All of my kids are holding you in the Light.  Everyone is confident but concerned.

The story of the young baseball player and his generosity and graciousness was heart-filling.  We should all strive to be that wholly alive.  He is a gift to everyone he touches.  He has touched me and doesn't even know it.

Life and connections are miraculous.

I will try to be faithful to this place while you are going through surgery and recovery. But I feel a little removed from my mind, from reality right now. I know it is because I am focused on loving you.  I wonder if this is the way we are supposed to be all the time.  Somewhat removed from daily distractions, and focused on loving each other.

Instead we/I get so twisted into electric bills and not enough sleep, that I don't carry my love for my children or family until someone needs me.

So how do we change?  How do we become more like the baseball player/spiritual elder who is teaching you/me right now?

After several perfect days of warm but not hot sunshine and stillness, today is grey and cool and working up to blustery. Seems appropriate...just another form of perfection!

I love you, smile and know you are well,

Clare 

No comments:

Post a Comment