Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A little help from my friends...

Clare,

The idea of soul retrieval sounds fascinating…
but what will we do with all of the pieces bombarding us simultaneously?
We have packed away bits and pieces of ourselves in order to live with ourselves…
how traumatic would it be to have it all back in 3 sessions?

I am being quite serious.
I saw my reiki healer yesterday…
I have disconnected my mind from my body again because of this disease.
I am disintegrating in order to handle it…
to survive.
She reassured me that she would just keep putting the pieces back together…
as long as it takes.
I want to be whole…
I want to be solid enough that I don't disintegrate with each threat…
I thought I was stronger and healthier at this point in my life.
Yesterday was a good reminder that I am very early on this journey to integrity…
not yet mature enough to "fly solo"…
I get by with a little help from my friends.
And that is a good thing…
community…
interdependence…
wholeness from sharing strengths and weaknesses…
vulnerability…
trust.

Today my youngest is having his braces removed…
a milestone…
last child is finished…
less appointments…
less restrictions…
yeah.

When are you planning on going west? I hope sometime this summer. You enjoyed yourself so much during your last visit. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment