Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Surrender...and laugh?

I am so sorry about the problems at your house.  I knew your husband had torn his bicep, but I didn't realize he had surgery to repair it. Maybe it will make him more tender with you when you are recovering, because this all will be so fresh in his mind, in his experience.  Maybe you are both being tenderized, preparing you for something loving you have to do for the planet...maybe?

If there's anything I can do from afar, please let me know.

Will your husband have to take time off to recuperate? Maybe that will leave more time for you to heal together, leave more time for him to doctor you.

Somehow, I think the universe is always giving us the same message - surrender, be loving.

I had a flash of childhood memory today.  We had a gazillion errands to run, and stopped for a slice of pizza to prevent baby breakdown and nursing mama breakdown. My daughter and her best friend each got an Italian soda - one was blood orange, the other was lemon.  They exchanged tastes, just to see which they preferred.  And I suddenly remembered,  "Taste ya?" 

When we all had popsicles or suckers that were different colors we would ask each sib,  "Taste ya?"  and exchange tastes.  Do you remember?

I had forgotten...


I am in garden frenzy.  Luckily,  garden frenzy makes me happy!

I am exhausted, and must go to bed...I hope you and your beloved make it through the night in good form.

Love to you both.....Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment