Friday, June 13, 2014

Potential layers

Honor thy Father and thy Mother…
This has so many sides to it.
Yes,
if they are indeed inadequate or abusive there is a need to distance ourselves from that…
to take on the orphan archetype…
raise ourself as feral…
but move into adulthood unbounded by those family norms.

I do wonder though about sacred contracts…
I believe that we choose life's circumstances prior to conception and make sacred contracts with others.
So, we are somewhat responsible for the life circumstances that we place ourselves into. So, in a sense, while we may not honor their role as abusers, we do have to honor the fact that they are keeping their promise in that contract.

I am lost in all of the potential layers.

I met my plastic surgeon today.
I like him, he introduced himself, said he was sorry for meeting under these circumstances, and then looked me in the eye and said, "this really sucks"…
yes it does, I answered.
We came to an agreement on our plan for reconstruction. I will have expanders placed between the pectoral muscles at surgery and some fluid will be placed into them- they are like a heavy duty water balloon. Then, after about 2 weeks of recovery I will visit the plastic surgery clinic weekly to have more sterile water added until they are the size that we want. This will all heal for a period of time and then the expanders will be removed and replaced with semi-permanent implants. That will happen in about 4 - 6 months. Then I have the option of having nipples built and tattooed onto the fake boobies to make  it all look normal. I am not sure I need that third step, but he asked us to wait to decide, see how I feel after things are healed.

I hope that you have a quiet weekend. The rain is finally supposed to end tomorrow…yeah!
Love and Light,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment