Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Communicating

Clare,

I had a good day…
I spent some time with my youngest today- he had an orthodontist appointment. He was in a good mood- so all was fine and comfortable.
I then sewed a skirt…
went to meet the actors for the project and had a fitting.
everyone's pieces fit so well…
it is good to see it all coming together.
We laughed…and laughed some more.
We have developed "crushes" on some of the actors being brought in for the project…
My personal favorite is the guy who is playing the "Lord Zinfandel" role…
he played "the beast" in Beauty and the Beast for 10 years on broadway and is quite handsome.
I made the mistake of mentioning he was in a dream I had…
now they kid me about it regularly…
It is all fun though.

My Reiki healer said, "this will be a 'blip' in your life" something to walk through, but not serious…
I had a massage today too…she had the same impression.
She said she senses a "hole" in the breast…
I'm not sure how to interpret that…but at least there is still a breast to have a hole.

I spoke with B#4 today…
explained the genetic implications.
He hs already mentioned it to his doctor…
I will contact him after the counseling to give him further information.
Then I spoke with Mom- to fill in the family history of cancer and genetic diseases questionnaire.
She only asked about the abnormal mammogram at the end of the conversation…
do you think she was that traumatized by her own breast cancer that she can't think about it?

I am going back to sewing…
I love you,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment