Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Laugh

So - laughter.

Apparently I can't put on socks or shoes without seriously increasing the excitement level in this house.  Yesterday I decided to go for a walk, and I pulled on a pair of red socks.  The dogs both started whining and running circles around me.  Then the baby started waving her arms and hooting at me.  I ended up with the stroller and two leashes.  And a daughter thrilled to be home a lone - to shower without child.

So we walked down to the old bridge, looking for herbs.  Unsuccessful, we turned around and trudged back up the hill.  Then we walked down to the stop sign. The little dog started getting tired, so I scotched the baby over and put him in the stroller, next to her.  He stood up like a guard statue, feet on the tray, and rode the whole way home like that.  Even when we got into the house, he didn't jump out.

I laughed out loud. More than once.

Today is dreary and rainy and windy. I did not want to go outside.  I decided to do a yoga class I found on-line. It was an hour long.

While I did the cat pose, the little dog ran back and forth under my stomach.  The bigger dog kept poking her nose into my face. The last 5 minutes or so were meditation, and I was on my back on the floor.  Both dogs became very concerned - because this was not where we were supposed to sleep. But they laid down with me anyway - the little one kept licking my hand.

It was funny.  I am grateful to them...mostly.

How has your day been?  You're in my heart little sister.

Love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment