Thursday, April 10, 2014

Keep moving forward

I don't see martial arts as fighting as a sport. I see a lot of self  discipline and learning to defend self by remaining composed and in charge of self, but not fighting for the fun of it. It could move him toward Eastern philosophies, which could be a big benefit.  I see this decision as having a lot of potential good.  I just hope the trainer is a good fit for your son.  If your son respects him, this could be great.

I feel so narrow-minded.  Of course AlAnon.  It saved my life.  I think only in terms of marital type relationships, though.  But when I went there were people with many different relationships - including parental.  It is worth it.  It is painful.  But it is worth it.

This is part of our family  swamp. Just as we were trapped by what was inflicted on us by Dad's family, by Mom's family, our children are trying to survive in the same swamp.  Different generations seem to be at different levels. But that doesn't keep any one of us from diving deep sometimes.

And maybe you're not treading water.  Maybe you're actually in a place where you are touching bottom. Maybe you're a little more stable than you think

There is an eclipse coming. I always expect something big like this.  Now it can change. You have an opening to change to come in.

Dreamed last night that B#2's sexual assault on S#3 come back to memory.  It was graphic and nauseating.  And they were both, as adults, not making eye contact with anyone, but very aware of what happened, and aware that those of us on the sideline were  equally aware.

I bough an ACOA book for my son and his wife.  But I'm going to read it first. I'll report if I find anything pertinent.

I am holding you in the Light and sending lots of love.  Please keep me posted.  Trust yourself and keep moving forward.

Love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment