Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'll be grounded tomorrow

Clare,
This isn't a contest.
I didn't stay home today, I just made sure that I didn't come into contact with anyone susceptible.
Tomorrow I will be home most of the day to rest.

Yes, older son has seen my reiki friend…loved it.
He cannot wait to go back.
He is scheduled again this week.
She has promised to teach hime to astral travel if he sticks with her for a while…
long enough to get cleared and his grids strong.
We are still waiting to hear from the traditional psychologist…
and the referral for the school program is being worked on.
All in all a very quiet week with him.

The younger one is quite mad at me again…
he is back to "only having one parent…Dad".
He gets mad because I am more honest with him…
but he deserves honesty.
Dad tells him he's grounded, but won't say how long…
I tell him it's through the weekend and I am the big, bad mommy.
I am getting more and more familiar with his manipulative tactics…
less and less hurt by them.
Listening to his logic is actually really amusing…
he tries to confuse the actual issue…
make me think he was being chivalrous instead of impulsive and dishonest.

Life is good.
My mouth hurts…
eating is a painful experience…
but maybe it will keep me away from the easter candy…
looking for a silver lining.
No new lesions today…so I hope the steroids and meds are taking care of it.
I had a lot of pain at my left nostril opening…
a little redness…
but it went away after the afternoon dose of the meds…
that's good.


I will check in tomorrow.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment