Monday, April 21, 2014

Sugar...

"Love equals a belly full of sugar and dough."

Your words have haunted me.  Then on Easter, I watched myself.  I noticed the craving the binging the too too much.  In the middle of the night, lying in the dark sensing my body, I realized I am a sugar addict.  I've always thought it was wheat.  But it's sugar...

I talked to a classical homeopath once at a health fair.  He said I needed just one does to change things...

I found an article about the effects of sugar addiction on the body...I have a lot to think about.

How have things gone with your son?  Is everything in balance at your house?

I spent time in the garden today, in the bright sun. I cleared beds and planted peas and spinach and carrots and my favorite radishes.

Now I feel extremely exhausted.  Sorry I'm not more profound today...

Until tomorrow...Love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment