Sunday, April 6, 2014

I's

Dreamed last night, of getting a passport.  Then I visited India, sort of accidentally. It seemed like my impression of the US in the 40s or 50s. Wherever I was, there were a lot of hills and deciduous trees.  And houses close together...Then I visited Italy.

Stuck me that I was visiting I's.

Thinking about being poor, probably because of my impressions of India.  The poor are separated from the Earth.  The rich own everything, even things that can not be owned, and displace the rest of us rendering us detached.  The rich separate themselves from the Earth and from the poor, who are bad and wicked and dirty, with their possessions.

When the catastrophes happen, when the planet takes us all for a wild ride, those who are not attached are flung off.  Those who are connected, they know how to hang on, and maybe even enjoy the ride.

This week, with people's emotions, with dreams, with the news, I have the strong sensation that we are on a roller coaster that has been slowly climbing up, up, up.  Now we are almost at that balance point at the very top.  We are in for a ride we can't possibly stop.

And - I'm off for my day - which started with the dog gagging on the couch.  I pulled him down so he wouldn't vomit on the upholstery. So he went running for the other couch. Really?????  I got him out the door before he retched!

Hope you have an interesting day!

Love,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment