Tuesday, April 8, 2014

negotiate??

My youngest wants to negotiate…
allow them free access/use of pot and he won't get involved in anything harder.
I told him that I draw the line at legality…
so, no pot is not OK.
I also found out that the older one is using harder drugs now too.
I have to look at professional options…
I can't lose them to drugs.

I am sick, tired and overwhelmed…
trying to keep my perspective, but desperately wanting them to just be straight.

I need sleep and time to think.
Maggie

So I forgot that I hadn't told you what happened yesterday. The youngest came back after husband came home…without the duffle bag he left with. He was evasive when asked what happened to it…so I went looking.
Out in the rain and mud…across a field and then up a dirt road I found it…not very far from the house.
Inside was a homemade pipe, bong and 12 beers.
He got angry…went out and drank 3 - 4 beers and then came back home.
seriously???

No comments:

Post a Comment