Monday, April 1, 2013

Mystical Moments

I went for a walk today.  A hawk swooped down in front of me - crossing my path, then a vulture came down in front of me, and sort of came toward my face before swooping up over the tree tops.  They have done this before with me.  I stopped in awe and watched the big birds playing in the wind - because it was really windy today. 

On the way home, I stopped again.  The sun was golden, hanging low in the sky.  I was looking west over a pond.  The wind was pushing the water toward me.  The whole surface of the pond was covered in dancing sparkles as each little cap caught the sun.

I felt like singing John Denver songs...Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy.

What did sink into my mind was the work of Masuro Emoto, showing the forms of water after being prayed over, or had various words sent to it/through it.  The water reforms into beautiful, balanced molecules.  So I thought about how much I loved the pond.  I was enamored of the sparkles.  It was almost mystical and more colors seemed to emerge.  The I got the impression that the water was sending love back to me.

And I got the message that it is juts that easy.  You send love and if your heart is open it comes right back.

And so I am loved.

As are you!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment