Tuesday, April 9, 2013

critical...

It is damn near impossible for me to slow down...at least for the next few weeks.
I am caught up in the trap that I have laid out for myself...
I think my planning is manic and then my depressed mood hits and I wonder, what was I thinking?

Anyway, I am in a critical, discerning mood, seeing that much around me is not as it should be...

At my internship I am asked to lobby for legislation next week for legislation that, in my opinion is misguided. I am trying to tactfully avoid it, but I believe that today I just need to speak up and say no. I support the organization, but not these bills.
Sometimes I wish I could relax and not care so much.
I just want to be complacent and not make waves just once in my life...
but I can't.
I am driven to do what I believe is right and good...
but it is really inconvenient sometimes.

I saw your pictures, your daughter is beautiful.

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment