Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Dark of the Moon

Maybe we cycle more in sync with the moon.  Tonight is new moon.  It is darkest and so maybe we are most inward, and most emotional and most aware of what we are feeling. I used to cycle, physically, with the quarter moon.   I know I felt like crying much of yesterday. I felt alone and like people were asking too much of me.   Today seems better.

My youngest went to the doctor.  She has been moved out of high risk, although they are still monitoring her closely.  But she is calmer and happier and goofier.  She and a friend who is here were very playful today.  Nice.

Right now my downstairs has been taken over by baby stuff.  I hope her nesting urge kicks in - hard...and soon.

It is too bad that your performance is connected to a group who doesn't care much.  I remember being part of a group like that.  The dynamics were so interesting  - and frustrating.  Are you going to push for a better presentation next time?   It is possible to shine in that kind of group.

Question - What's for dinner?  Answer - You have a parent in the house.  Ask your dad.  If all else fails, he can swing ordering a pizza.  But I understand the frustration of always being the one who knows, being the ultimate authority.  Mom is also the only one who knows where shoes are and where anything belongs.

I hope you cry.  It's a perfect night for it.  Dark and quiet.

Not much happening for me.  Just longer days of work, and trying to sleep. I have an interview in two days.  I am beginning to feel nervous...Advice?

I love you and feel free to bitch any time!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment