Saturday, April 27, 2013

rambling tonight

What a beautiful dream.
It is comforting to know that the afterlife isn't somewhere far off...just a different frequency of energy.

So today I did my final presentation today...it went pretty well.
I have to submit the paper that goes along with it by Tuesday and then I am officially finished.
What a sense of relief...
and fatigue...
I have been sleeping so much this week, just knowing the end was in sight, I let my guard down.

So now I have to give my final exam to my students on Tuesday.

Hooding on the 11th, graduation on the 12th

Life is settling down...at least until I find a job...

I did wonder how the group experience would have been different if I had talked about abuse early on in the process, but it didn't seem to be necessary at that time. But perhaps it would have made a big difference in attitudes...lessons learned

I think I'm going to ask my marketing major daughter to work on that ad...I think it could work...at least start it locally.

I am going to start singing again next week...
probably not the smartest thing I've ever done considering my allergies are terrible right now, but if I put it off any longer I won't get to it.
Singing makes my soul happy.
I think I am going to give my mentor one of my CD's this week, since classes have finished...she's hosting a "send off" for us...at least I can give her a little piece of myself.

I am rambling this evening. I think it's time to sign off and pick up a book...let someone else's ideas flow.

I love you,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment