Thursday, April 11, 2013

start talking

Advice for an interview...
know something about the company, prepare yourself...
look them in the eye and answer questions honestly...
if you don't know something be honest...
believe in yourself...
breathe.

I am not sure that me shining through this group is happening.
I am beginning to feel as if I am being challenged to allow the others to shine to the best of their abilities...that sounds egotistical, it's not meant to be.
If I push them to their limits and they perform better than they would have without me...maybe that's enough...maybe that's what is meant to be this time around.
This morning they were all sharing "virtual high fives" and talking about what a great job we did. I have been considering all day the fact that they may have been pushed beyond their previous limits or comfort zones...just because it was not equal to my expectations doesn't mean it was failure...

I really don't know how to finish out the next project...but I trust that instinct will guide me...and oreo cookies will help too!

I have been in a wicked mood today...I told my class to beware this morning, they thought it was so funny...but I thought I should give them fair warning. It actually helped because I felt lighter just for saying it out loud instead of hiding it and pretending. Then I had a haircut, I told my hairdresser that I was a bitch today and told stories and were laughing by the end.
Maybe I should start speaking of my mood instead of trying to pretend that I am always happy and in control...maybe there's a lesson in all of this.

I've been having weird dreams...dusty, black and white, and chaotic...I'll let you know when the images and ideas become clearer.

I love you,
Maggie





No comments:

Post a Comment