Sunday, September 23, 2012

You are beautiful and so much more

Clare,
You are beautiful and peaceful and talented...
You are amazing...
you just keep trying to put yourself back under that rock.
How are we going to get Me Too going if you are under a rock?

So how did you like going out and dancing?
Was it fun?
Did you feel free(er)?
Did you laugh?
Did you sing outloud with the music?

That's why I love to dance...
because I don't care if any one is watching...
I love to sing and move to music...
I just feel free and happy.

So what did you mean when you said it has gotten too clean here? That you want to play in the mud. Is that your attempt at uncovering your wild woman?

I am not sure that I will go to the gathering next year. I am not sure that I want to. I will wish Mom a happy birthday, but maybe not in the presence of everyone. I don't feel bitter and as if I am cutting myself off from them. I just don't feel the drive to go. Maybe that's selfish. Maybe I will hurt others by my absence. Maybe no one will really care.

So did the levels of resilience make sense to you? I feel as if the incremental approach makes it more comfortable for me. I hate to think that healers are stopping at functional and outwardly allright. We both know that the some survivors are great actors...and just keep up the plastic facade until they cannot do it anymore. Then they have a crisis...or spiritual awakening...something that wakes them up and forces them to look fear in the eyes and shine the Light.

I have to run...
I will check in tomorrow.
Love and Blessings,
Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment