Thursday, September 13, 2012

heart chakra

To do that would be to crawl into our heart chakra and function with faith. We would be simply loving. When we are in balance, we are in the flow, and we use our will, our yellow as a rudder or an oar to direct our movement.
Isn't this what we've been trying to do for months?
Trying to access that open and vulnerable place that is meant to guide us ... along with our intellect?

I love what you shared about chakras and essences...I need time to ruminate over it...it seems as if there is something in that message that I need to extract. I will spend time with it tomorrow, when I am alone and contemplate it...you aren't "way out there"...you are synthesizing ideas from a variety of sources.

Son#1 needs my computer for home work...sorry...to be continued tomorrow.

Blessings,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment