Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Spiraling

Welcome back Clare...

I missed you. I am home after an 11 hour day so I will be brief...I need to connect with my boys.

I feel as if we are spiraling around the issues of abuse, power and vulnerability.
I feel as if I am gaining more clarity as we spiral into these concepts.
There is definitely synchronicity at work.
I am grateful to the universe and to you...my family.

I am so glad that you enjoy and cherish your children so dearly. They know that and so they will welcome you whenever you are present.

I am back to a house of 3 men, myself and 4 female animals...seems balanced enough.
I do miss my girls though...we had a wonderful summer of growing and sharing.

I will check in tomorrow evening...
Love and Blessings
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment