Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dream - wrestling with myself

Just woke up and wanted to share a dream before it completely disappears from my memory...I had a dream about having two dreams.  I was dreaming about a small man, based on a character from a television program I watched.

We all worked together, so I was there, other family members were there.  The man was stunted, and humiliated and furious.  He found silent, but nasty ways to hurt people.  He could be charming but he heard every detail, and nothing escaped him, and he could turn any little tidbit of info into a weapon.

It is hazy, but at first I was beginning to understand how he worked, how he hurt others in order to protect himself.  Then we had a friendly conversation and I accidentally spoke about an incestuous situation in the family, and I knew he was going to hurt us.  He began to lash out and set up a vengeful, painful scenario and I grabbed him, and put my arms around him and pulled him close to my heart.  He began to shrink to child size.  I calmly, soothingly told him to get into his heart, everything was okay, get into his heart.  His clothes started to shrink and he began to panic because his genitalia was too small for an adult male.  I told him I hadn't seen a naked man for so long, I wouldn't even know the difference, and he relaxed and went into his heart chakra.

Last "scene" - he was calm, friendly, relaxed, hadn't hurt anyone of us, and was looking for a new job somewhere else...

Wasn't there a Bible story about someone wrestling inner demons?  My life has reached Biblical proportions...ha!

Love, Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment