Tuesday, December 1, 2015

mixed messages

Clare,

Tough day at work…
5 scheduled…
one no-show…
one fired me after 5 minutes…
and one normal session.

I'm not sure what's in the stars right now.
Oh well…
all's fair in the mental health world.
I get such mixed messages from my counseling work.

I see my oncologist tomorrow…
I'm nervous…
I think I'm inventing things to make myself worried.
Oh well…

After that appointment I go to see my reiki healer…
I'm excited about that.
She's expanding my chakras to make me more intuitive.
I have noticed subtle differences, but am not sure if it's imagined or not at this point.
My friend- a massage therapist, my yoga instructor, and I are going to have her do the first level attunement for us…
probably right after the holidays…
that will be good for me…
it will help me during sessions with clients…
I will subtly read their energy while they are talking.

I have been sitting with the line you wrote about my young friend several posts ago…
"at least he knows someone wants him"…
I think that's very important for him and for me.
I may never be able to physically create a home for him, but I can consistently maintain a space for him in my heart and life. I try very hard to listen and watch him as he speaks- so that he knows what he thinks and feels are important. I really love it when he shares his writing- because I believe that shows his trust in me. I try to offer him advice and guidance, without being overbearing, so that he can choose his path. I try to honor him in all that he shares with me.

I hope that you are well.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment