Thursday, December 3, 2015

not much...

Hi Maggie,

Kind of waiting on pins and needles here...need to know what happened with the oncologist and the Reiki master...

I'm still congested and hoarse.  But I have been working of course, because that's the American way! I called someone today who was as sick as I am, and we laughed a lot as we croaked at each other and talked about healing soup recipes.  There are sparkles of joy everywhere, I think.

The baby is also sick.  Trying to keep her occupied and centered is...trying.  I realize how much I relied on the boob back in the olden days.  Today we made peanut butter cookies and she dumped lots of raisins and dried cranberries and coconut in the dough.  Not traditional, but who cares - they're cookies, which we didn't eat because we both felt yucky. Same with the bread and butter.  We ate some beans, because they were soft and warm on the throat.  But I certainly could not taste them.

Makes me realize both how much we use our senses, and how much we take them for granted.  We just expect food to have a flavor...you know?

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.  I need two down days...

People are starting to talk about Christmas a lot, and I'm still not feeling it.  Wonder if I pretended to feel  it, if I would start to feel it???

Not much deep to report or discuss.  Just wanted to touch in and stay connected.

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment