Wednesday, December 16, 2015

a gift shared

Clare,

It's great that your baby wants to play music…it's good for the soul.

I, too, got a ham. I laughed because 4/6 of us are vegetarians. I sent my family a text message/picture LOLing about their choice. Then I realized that I had sent fruit with pineapple for Thanksgiving (Dad's allergic). I thought it must be payback.
I sent Mom a thank you note, explaining that we are vegetarian and, while we appreciate the gesture, we will be donating it to a local food bank. I actually am giving it to the domestic violence shelter for their Christmas celebration. They are very excited about receiving it.
So, yes, it is a gift that will be shared with others.

I spent my day doing the final shopping for Christmas. I just finished addressing 70 Christmas cards and am tapped out for the day. I will check in tomorrow.
Until then keep singing…

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment