Friday, December 4, 2015

No real news

Clare,

Sorry, I had two very busy days. Not really legitimate excuse for missing, but it is the truth.
The oncologist looked at the skin lesion…
quickly told me it was a keloid…
then took a longer look at it…
asked me to see the breast surgeon…
But to use steroid cream on it with massage for a month before I go.
She didn't like that it was only on one side (the side with the cancer) when both sides had drainage tubes.
So, I have an appointment with the breast surgeon on my birthday.
No answers yet.

My reiki appointment was great…
as usual.
She is still expanding chakras, and she aligned my energy grid with the earth and the universe to make me more grounded…
I am supposed to feel more calm and grounded…
which I do feel, but it may be the power of suggestion.

One more week to this semester. Next week I am teaching the Stress=Dis-ease lecture.
I really love teaching that material.
I picked up the physiology book today from the bookstore. I don't even know where to begin. The idea of designing a full course over the next month is intimidating…
and a challenge…
I hope that I can get a good idea of the scope and breadth of the material so it makes sense.

I met husband's pastor- a former quaker, educated at Earlham College. He is very interested in anti-violence social movements. He was a bit rough in the way that he spoke, but he had some good suggestions and ideas.

I have trouble figuring out how I would work with family members, because I know things that they might not voluntarily tell me. In therapy you only have the facts that the client shares. I had one client yesterday who reminded me very much of S#3 and I found myself frustrated…
everything happens to her…
she refuses to choose and so nothing is really her fault…
but then again everything is her fault (her words).


I hope that you feel better over the weekend.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment