Sunday, December 13, 2015

moments of grace

Hi Maggie,

You seem to be MIA.  Hoping it is holiday over-scheduling.

I had a Quaker-day yesterday.  A small group of us did an Experiment With Light session. Then pot-luck and a committee meeting.

The Experiment With Light was fascinating.  Part of the directions are to sit back, relax and let Spirit tell you what issue you are dealing with.  Don't try to anticipate the issue that will arise, instead have faith and see.

I had no idea what to expect, and was very, very surprised to her the word "Changes."  I got the message that we can not change, because change is so much larger than we are.  Instead, we can accept change...or fight it tooth and nail unto the death, I suppose!

Change is preceded by, or maybe introduced by, chaos.  I got a full visual, sensual, of roiling lights and images and sensations. It was dramatic, yet beautiful.

After chaos, we struggle to create a new normal.  Then we treasure this normal so much, we fear the next bout of chaos. In considering this, I got a definite Irish brogue with the message, "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know."

Change - I was given the image of standing in the ocean. As waves rushed past, around, and through me, pieces were washed away, leaving just spaces for Light, and for the next choices I make from the chaos.  Trust, be open to what comes.  Trust, ask, but don't beg for what you think you want.

While in the ocean, I understood that the kidney maintains the ocean, the maternal waters, within our earthly being.  As the ice melts and the ocean changes, so will we change, and so must the kidney change.

Kidneys maintain normal in times of change.  Don't numb feelings in times of change, it "kills" the kidney, so that it can not maintain balance. And I got a montage of short vignettes of family violence, mostly of people I didn't recognize.  And I understood the violence fractures the red chakra, impeding the kidney.

This week, the message seems to be change.  My "seer" neighbor said - Next year, you will see changes...a lot of changes.   The kids watched a movie last night. I knitted and really didn't pay attention.  But  in the film's dialogI heard a girl tell her mother:  But they're going to change everything. And the mother replied:  Sometimes Change is exactly what is needed.

I had all three eastern grandkids here last night.  Last summer, with the western kids, we made dog-poop cookies.  My grandson wanted to play a gag on his dad.  The east coast kids were so delighted, we decided to make several kinds of poop to send out west for Christmas. Last night we made a big ol' chocolate fudge cow pie, and some more dog poo.  I really looked forward to doing this.

But it was kind of rushed.  I was out all day, then came home with the youngest. The older two went to see The Nutcracker with their uncle and his girlfriend.  They came late, and kind of tired. So we just sort of did it.

Reminded me that we can't chose, or create, or force magic moments.  This will be a silly memory, but there will be a magic moment, full of grace and laughter when I least expect it!

Hope all is well with you and yours...

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment