Wednesday, December 30, 2015

double edged sword

Clare,

The woman was admitted yesterday…
so at least she is relatively safe at this point.
I am holding her in the Light and in my consciousness throughout the day.
I've never experienced this level of despair before…
it's life changing.

I'm sorry…
I thought I'd told you about my meeting. I met with the friend of a friend about the non-profit. She asked me to come to the office to see what she does. I showed up and she showed me piles of materials, each neatly labeled as different projects. They range from building a park, sponsoring l;coal folk artists, block parties, health initiatives, suicide prevention…
and more.
We talked freely for over an hour…
sharing ideas…
she asked me to job share with her. She explained she is 68 years old and wants to retire at 70. She has been looking for someone with a diverse background to take over this non-profit…
she thinks I'm the one she's been looking for.
She has shared my CV with the board and has invited me to tyne next board meeting in January. I am thrilled. I wanted to work in a macro setting when I finished my Masters and this is perfect…
close to home…
diverse areas of focus…
helping my county…
it's what I want to do.
The hardest part will be giving up my clients.
But, after yesterday, that my be a blessing.

I still question my crying with that client. I could feel her pain through and through…
the tears were real and spontaneous…
but we're not supposed to get that involved.
I don't think I have the right boundaries for counseling.
I think the energy work I've been doing…
and the loss of negative karma make me more open and empathic…
a double edged sword for sure.


You'll have to let me know what the contact on ancestry has to say. I like the idea of tapping Pop's soul and energy for healing…it needs that opportunity to heal itself. What a gift you are giving in the asking.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment