Sunday, September 13, 2015

still thinking

Still thinking about detachment.  I really feel like I am onto something.  I have been thinking about chakra healing, about being trapped in our yellow chakras - as a species.  We have to control everything or we  absolutely panic.

We have to know what will happen next, or we can not sleep.

We do everything possible to control. We don't trust anything, which leads us to a place of fearing everything - so we try to control even more - anything, everything.

To detach, more and more by the minute, by the hour - for me - it's beginning to mean:  get into your green chakra. Love.  Trust.  Be in the flow. Whatever happens is supposed to happen!

Perhaps the detachment process, is the way of opening the channel between yellow and green chakras.  That is our evolutionary purpose in this time and in this place.  Once we figure that out, we change, we heal, we move forward.

Then we learn to use will appropriately. Rather than trying to hold everything here, we can go with the flow and direct ourselves a bit.  Something interesting ahead, we can get near...if we'd like.

Kids overnight.  A five year old and a two year old.  We all slept on the pull out sofa.Before it was light out, I heard a little voice, "Mima, there's a dog on my foot."  The other woke up, the dogs were up, the kitten was chewing on me... I had my eyes closed, insisting it was still night. But no one believed me.

I'm tired...

How has your weekend been?

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment