Tuesday, September 29, 2015

phones

Hi Mags,

Quick check in tonight. I have been thinking more about cell phones.   I have not seen anything yet to prove that my life would be better with one, and I especially haven't thought of anything that would justify participating in the slave culture, where people are forced to work to make goods for people like me.

Kind of makes me think back to Friends before the Civil War era who tried to live without any products made by slaves.  Are any Friends thinking like this today?

Maybe that's why we are dwindling...

But I was thinking about my connection to S#4.  She remains connected to S#3 and S#5 through text messages.

Is not having a phone keeping me out of the family loop?

Just thinking...

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment