Monday, September 28, 2015

karma

Clare,
The eclipse was stunning…
when the clouds parted periodically.
We enjoyed watching it progress.

Dinner was not as I anticipated, but it was fun.
My older son…
the birthday boy…
missed dinner…
he and his girlfriend were at an amusement park.
My daughters and their significant others were here.
Daughter #1's longterm boyfriend doesn't come by very much now that he is living in the city. It was good to have him here. Daughter#2's was exhausted from working all night in a different city…he does theatrical lighting and was working until 4:30 am. Needless to say he was quiet, but pleasant as always. Dinner was nice because the conversation was very light with a lot of laughter.

The evening was another story…
it appears my sons are involved in some type of drama outside of the house. It has something to do with an attempted pot purchase that went bad. Now the seller is threatening my sons. They saw a car going up our dead-end road and thought it was this particular person. It turned out to be nothing, but we had a discussion about choices that end up drawing violence into our family and home. I didn't sleep because of the thoughts that someone might harm my son(s). They act as if I'm over-reacting, but I do take threats seriously. I see irrational people several days each week and hear their over-reactions to what they perceive as a slight/disrespect. I wish I could make them understand without their getting hurt… but I feel as if one will have to be hurt to make them understand.
UGGGGHHHHH…
give me strength.

The bottom line is that natural consequences are the best teacher…
if my words and guidance won't open their eyes then they will continue this course.
Sometimes I wish I could perform "mind control"...
but that would not serve their acquisition of wisdom and life lessons.

I often feel as if I should share the past lives Dad and I shared and the lessons of this life…
but I worry that he would never be open to discussing reincarnation and karma.
The opportunity will open if it is meant to.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment