Tuesday, September 22, 2015

'nother answer

Just popping in to reread and see if you'd been through, and saw the rhetorical questions about me being afraid that their dad would not get the kids home.

I remember you went and rescued them. I am still grateful.

He took them because he was temporarily laid off.  Then he claimed he did not have gas money to get them home. The kids would call me and ask to come home. I told them that Dad didn't have money for gas. I remember my son telling me that his dad had money for beer everyday.

That was the victimization...although the kids may have felt it most strongly.

The other time he took them, he said he was concerned because I did not have my woodstove installed in the cabin yet, and nights were getting cold.  He didn't want to leave them there, so he was taking them. About three days later, he called and told me I had to do something.  He couldn't stand having them all at once...

Some men from meeting helped me get the woodstove installed, and they came home...

Mostly, the kids were not in the middle of our chaos. 

I mowed today. It is good contemplative work, to walk in circles for an hour and a half.  I stopped for one snake.  I think they know I will stop if they let me see them.

I saw a beautiful story today of two elephants who were short with poison darts by poachers.  They walked to an elephant rescue sanctuary for help.  Neither had ever been there before, but both lived in herds with elephants who had been helped there.

There is a loving sentience in this world. I also saw a video of a dog shedding tears after she and her puppies were rescued. I cried with her...

I think our awareness is  raising, and we are seeing that humanity is not just in humans...

Love and hugs for tonight,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment