Monday, September 14, 2015

no inspriation

Clare,

I am confused why getting into the green chakra will allow flow…
don't you need all of the chakras to be aligned and open to allow flow?

One of my biggest frustrations about Reiki is that I have such difficulty opening my lower chakras which means that I live in my head mostly. If energy is not flowing through the complete circuit then it must bounce around in the top half of my body….
that's kind of an interesting visual.

We had an interesting discussion about defense mechanisms today at work. The Behavioralists want to correct behavior by pointing out the negative behaviors and asking the client to substitute a more adaptive behavior. The Psycho-dynamic people want to get to the root of the problem (fear) and relieve the fear which will make the behavior unnecessary. I think a combination of both is probably the best course of action, but I do agree that if you don't clean out the roots the whole tree dies.

I'm not sure what to write about today…
my mind is relatively blank today. I have an assignment to correct…
I'm definitely procrastinating to avoid that work.
I have to run to the store for cat food…
that's a good distraction…
maybe I'll run the errand and then feel like grading.

I hope you are having a more inspiring day than I am…
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment