Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mind exhaustion

Clare,

It is very compassionate and generous of you to offer your home and love to these young women. I am sure that it fills a space in their heart and soul. Just knowing that someone cares is helpful.

I think you are right about hearing stories that I am now able to hear…but there are times when I question my own readiness…I guess I have to trust in the process.
Today I did a guided meditation with a young woman…it was really amazing…I felt myself totally relax and go with it too.

I am still rather tired from last weekend, I notice that I am fatigued much earlier than usual and my mind is too tired to consider complex ideas in the evening…it's kind of weird. Last night I was trying to decide what patterns to order to begin the costuming project and had to put it away because I couldn't choose between 2 types of breeches. I had to go back to it this morning…it's humbling.

I have been feeling a lot of gratitude this past week. Last weekend's activities certainly reminded me how fortunate I am…but my house is experiencing a peacefulness that was lacking for the previous 6 weeks or so. My sons are actually settled and pleasant to be around…they are doing their work…they are not deliberately breaking rules. I am sure that the storms are not over…but we seem to have survived this last one. I am grateful for the respite.

I am also grateful to be gathering with you and S#3 next week…I am so looking forward to it. It will be a very relaxed time, just being together.

Love and Light until tomorrow,
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment