Sunday, February 16, 2014

Frustration

Clare,

I am going to get really old…really fast with these boys!

Son#1 is playing the golden child…everything is stable on the surface…but, found out through the grapevine that he attended a party last night…where the parents bought alcohol…and got a hotel room so they wouldn't be around.

Son#2 just doesn't understand why rules pertain to him. I keep trying to get him to understand consequences for his actions and he just laughs in my face and tells me he's too smart to get caught…really??? I catch him…just because others let him off because he acts charming and respectful…it doesn't teach him anything.

I am tired of parenting teenaged boys…and I still have 3.5 + years to go.

Can I just say 'stop the merry-go-round I want to get off' now?

I had a great brunch with my daughter…great catching up and talking about current and future plans…and then come home to the youngest telling me how unrealistic and strict I am…my rules are too strict…I just go by the current PA and federal law…


Anyway, Son#2 threw my marital separation and dating another man in my face when he didn't get his own way…when I asked him if he wanted to talk that out …because it obviously still bothers him…he got all tough and claimed it doesn't mean anything to him…no problems there.

Sorry I am ranting…no real ideas…just frustration tonight…
I will come back tomorrow when I am calmer and have better insight.

Love and Light,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment