Thursday, February 6, 2014

Another perspective

Hey Maggie,

After brunch, head north. Your daughter would probably just love to be part of a tea party with all her little cousins.  I'm glad you considered the invitation.

The costuming project sounds like fun.  I did costuming for a couple of student plays many years ago. It was fun. I did one for a play the students wrote, and a Shakespear...Comedy of Errors.  Have fun researching and designing and constructing.

I have been rethinking the questions, as a way to a place of peace of nonviolence. Rethinking the questions, I guess there has to be balance.  If there is balance, then maybe you have appropriate boundaries.  And I definitely understand the being unnoticed.  It's like we have magic toilets that scrub themselves.  It just happens...

But here are the questions from another perspective:

When did you help someone feel loved today?
When did you notice someone feeling lonely?
What did I do today that made someone feel appreciated?
What did I say that made someone feel unnoticed?
What can I do to help someone right now?

Karaoke would be fun.  I know we're all hams!

I love the word brainwashing, as you use Light to remove the debris and dark and dirt and leave your mind and self clean and fresh and unburdened...I'm not living a very authentic life.  I am still hiding behind chocolate.  But maybe the teary, alonely, evenings of despair are authentic.  I am definitely feeling, acutely.

Things are going well with the new computer.  Last night I was playing and somehow my screen page was turned sideways.  I finally called S#3, who laughed at me.  Luckily, I was already laughing at myself.  She said S#4 had similar problems when she went to Windows 8.  I felt the connection!!  I had to google "my screen is sideways" and there was really an answer.  And it worked.  I was almost to the point where I was going to set the old computer back up for work.

Have a wonderful dinner with your family.  I love you.  I miss you...

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment