Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cushions

Hi Maggie,

I did my taxes last night.  I hate that job.  And I was up later than usual.  I looked at the blog, and looked at my schedule, and saw a big hole this morning - ah, time to write then...  But when I got up and got started, my schedule had filled in.  Then today we had a cord of firewood delivered before I was finished writing my reports.  So I am finally making it here.  Yay me!

I'm glad you and S#3 have each other.  She is wonderful.  She stays so calm no matter how bad things get.  But it's good to have someone to talk to. And I always remember how discrete she was when she decided to try and kill herself.  So she is in my heart a lot of time.  And you are so practical, it helps to have you sitting there.

I think that when someone is reading a past life, they see what is most appropriate for here and now.  Just because the boys' experiences seem disparate doesn't mean they are.  They both may have been part of each of the lives they heard about, but each is working strongly with what was shared with them.


http://www.fwii.net/profiles/blogs/indigenous-prophecies-fulfilled-dr-lee-brown-eastern-Cherokee

So this is where my mind has been.  I have been thinking about the last section. We can still cushion. How do we cushion?  Somehow it gives me hope.  I have been awake in the middle of the night thinking about gardens and plants and dogs and community.  I have been thinking about education and social justice.

Guess I am thinking about connection.

Anyway, it's the end of a long day. One more chore, then off to bed with me.  Hope I feel inspired, and awake, tomorrow!!

Love and hugs,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment