Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This is what it feels like!

Just a quick check-in to let you know I am still here.  And I hope you are not too busy.

I am planning to go for a long walk later today.  I feel like I have been trapped inside by wet weather ever since before Sandy.   I am tired of it.  Of course, I also have a cold generously shared by my amazing granddaughter.  So mostly I have been watching movies and knitting and waiting for sunshine, and for my throat to stop hurting!

My oldest went to the doctor for a full check up.  She is healthy.  She talked to her PA about some of her bad habits - smoking, etc., and her PA told her that she had to find out why she needed the addictions in order to stop them.  I was so impressed.  I am so happy that this way of thinking, of understanding, of compassionate healing is making it into the mainstream.  Maybe we can all stop beating ourselves for our lack of will power!

I have been singing, well - croaking, to my lost selves.  The tar baby/healing-fairy-lanky girl has deigned to come in the house.  Seems like progress to me.

And I had a dream about running.  I was wearing pink shorts and a pink camp shirt and I had the body I had before I had babies.  I remember thinking,  "Oh, this is what it feels like!"

Soon!!

C,.

No comments:

Post a Comment