Monday, November 26, 2012

Intriguing dream

The dream is intriguing. You say it is about your son, but the first part is all about you. Is there a connection between life circumstances that is different than your other kids? Was he specifically treated inappropriately or was that part of the dream?

You focused on the snake/pen...poison words...but to whom are they poisonous?

I was intrigued by the elusive dog that was like a chameleon until you sought him and found him.
I was toying with that image today...
you have a strong connection to dogs...
you like to disappear into the surroundings...present but unnoticed...
Could it be that you are finding that portion of yourself and at least you have invited it back into the action...It changed color once it was found...and was no longer invisible.

I am still dreaming about crowds of people...
in different settings...
nothing is sticking in my memory except alot of people and activity.
This morning while I was in the shower I wondered if it was our ancestors...
I am not sure why that idea hit me, I don't have an answer.

Your youngest has always seemed to have a bittersweet relationship with her father...
wanting to be Daddy's girl...
but ambivalent...
when she's with him she quickly wants to leave, and yet she keeps trying...
how confusing that must be to her and to him.

Maybe he is seeking out the connection because he has something to offer...
or at least feels that he has something.
She can stay here if she wants to connect with him, but not actually stay with him.
She is always welcome.

I spoke with Mom and Dad this evening...
it was brief and superficial...
but I checked in.
She is having pain from her surgery...
Dad's worried, but he won't say anything specific.

I have to get the boys to bed...
Blessings,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment